Elite Video Player v6.5.3 – WordPress plugin
Elite Video Player is modern, responsive, fully customisable high-end video player for WordPress that support advertising and the most popular video platforms like YouTube (single, channel, playlist), Vimeo, self-hosting videos (only mp4 required), Google drive videos, Dropbox videos, local videos, Amazon S3 and LiveStreaming HLS m3u8 videos.. Showcase your videos in your site across all browsers & devices with this unique and most powerful video player around.
Have your Elite Player up and running in minutes
Installation is super easy. Simply choose video player type and insert the shortcode in your page or post.
YouTube support – playlist/channel/single youtube
Elite video player can play any youtube video, import youtube playlists or even user channels. You can use default YouTube player or YouTube player with custom controls.
YouTube 360 VR & YouTube LiveStreaming support
Elite video player has now support for any Youtube 360 VR video, and even supports livestream videos from Youtube.
You can host your own videos with only mp4 format required.
Also, elite video player can play any video from vimeo too. Vimeo videos can be played with default Vimeo player or custom Elite player.
HTTP Live Streaming (HLS .m3u8) support
Elite video player now supports HLS (HTTP Live Streaming) .m3u8 files.
Amazon S3 & Amazon cloud drive videos
Elite player can play any video from amazon server.
Google drive videos
You can store and play videos from any Google drive.
Recommended when it comes to large files, use Dropbox to host your videos for free and play them in Elite player accross websites.
You can also play any video from your local drive, no need for web hosting. Videos from dropbox are also supported.
Elite video player can play any video from Openload.
Create your playlist with any video type you want – mix YouTube/Vimeo/Self-hosted/GoogleDrive videos all in one playlist.
Elite video player supports pre-roll (before), mid-roll (during), post-roll (after), video ads and pop-up ads. For each video in playlist you can set own pre-roll/mid-roll/post-roll/pop-up ad. Also, advertising is improved with custom skip ad option, which means that you can set different skip time for each video. Each ad can be added for all video types that elite player supports: youtube single videos/youtube playlists/user channels, vimeo videos, and self-hosted mp4 videos.
With Google Analytics you can track how many times videos has been watched and downloaded. Also, you can track how many times Advertisement video has been watched, how long Advertisement video has been played (before it’s skipped) or even count how many times your advertisement video was clicked.
Live video thumbnails for progress bar
Elite video player is the first and only video player that is using smart system for video thumbnails. You can set your video to auto-generate video thumbnails and display them Live in real-time, when user hover the progress bar. See example.
vtt (jpg) Video thumbnails for progress bar
Elite video player can also display vtt (jpg) video thumbnails, meaning, these thumbnails are pre-made as single spritesheet jpg image. See example.
Elite video player has subtitles (captions) support for HTML5 self hosted videos, Google drive, Dropbox, HLS m3u8 Livestream or Amazon S3 videos.
Elite player has support for sticky mode to keep videos visible to your customers all the time on the page (when scrolling up/down through page). If video is not in user viewport, sticky player will appear in bottom corner, and if video is in user viewport, sticky player will automatically hide.
Lightbox mode, responsive mode, fullscreen mode
Elite video player can be showed in lightbox mode. You can set any image to open player in lightbox. Multiple lightbox images are supported (multiple lightbox players in same page). Lightbox options are: lightbox image, lightbox image width and height, lightbox close on click outside (optional), lightbox autoplay (optional). This way you can have multiple video players on the same page.
Responsive mode creates Elite video player that fits exactly into page or post content.
- the most advanced video player
- packed with options
- pre-roll, mid-roll, post-roll, pop-up advertising that works with youtube videos/playlists/user channels
- pre-roll, mid-roll, post-roll, pop-up advertising that works with vimeo videos
- pre-roll, mid-roll, post-roll, pop-up advertising that works with self-hosted videos
- Lightbox mode
- mixed videos – YouTube/Vimeo/Self hosted/GoogleDrive
- Google Drive videos support
- Amazon S3 support
- mobile optimized
- optimized for touchscreen laptops
- responsive design
- sticky mode
- subtitles (captions) support
- Video thumbnails support
- easy to use
- choose between custom YouTube controls or default YouTube controls
- multiple (unlimited) instances of Elite video player in same page
- resizeable width and height
- font awesome icons – perfect for Retina displays (font Awesome icons are vectors, which mean they are gorgeous on high-resolution displays)
- fully customisable – use any color scheme you like or set one of the 20 pre-built colors (lime, green, emerald, teal, cyan, cobalt, indigo, violet, pink, magenta, crimson, red, orange, yellow, amber, brown, olive, steel, mauve, taupe)
- choose between 2 types of player – with playlist or without playlist
- real fullscreen support
- tooltip indicator for better user experiance
- optional right-click menu
- option to hide self hosted video sources (to prevent users from download/steal your videos)
- autoplay (optional)
- logo image (optional)
- poster image (optional)
- autohide controls (optional)
- shuffle (optional)
- load random video on webpage load (optional)
- info window (optional)
- social networks share (optional)
- embed player (optional)
- 6 video player pre-built shadow effects
- use only icons that you need
- 12 pre-built scrollbar types (light,minimal,light-2,light-3,light-thick,light-thin,inset,inset-2,inset-3,rounded,rounded-dots,3d)
- well documented
- free support
- free updates
v 6.3 – 9.11.2020.
New - added option to have multiple player instances in same page with the same shortcode using shortcode parameters