Best Courses after 12th
After 12th, most of the students are confused about the career, because the course chosen after 12th determines your entire future. If the students get the right guidance, then they can shape their future but it also depends on the interest of the students.
Students should choose courses according to their interest so that they can build their career and succeed in it, after 12th, it is a bit difficult to take a decision on career, but if it is taken carefully then your future can improve.
What to do after 12th – Best Courses after 12th
We are telling you about the courses after 12th through this article. Which will make it easier for you to choose the course according to your interest.
Course for Science class students- Course for Science Class students
For the students who want to make their career in science, besides engineering, medical courses, there are many courses by which they can decide their future as well as the scope of these courses is also good, the students can get jobs easily. She goes.
Course for students with PCM after 12th
- BE / BTech-
- Bachelor of Architecture (BArch)
- BSc (Science)
- BCA (IT & Software)
- BSc (IT & Software)
- Post Basic BSc Nursing
- BSc (Science)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharma)
Arts courses for science class students-
- BA in Humanities & Social Sciences
- BA in Arts (Fine / Visual / Performing)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- BDes in Animation
- BA LLB
- BDes in Design
- BSc in Hospitality & Travel
- BSc in Design
- Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication (BJMC)
- BHM in Hospitality & Travel
- Bachelor of Journalism (BJ)
- Bachelor of Mass Media (BMM)
- BA in Hospitality & Travel
- BA in Animation
- Diploma in Education (DEd)
Commerce course options of science class students-
- BCom in Accounting & Commerce
- BBA LLB
Employment Course for Science Class Students – Employment Course for Science Class Students
Apart from medical and engineering students of science class can do many more employable courses. Some of them are as follows. Course for science after 12:
- Nanotechnology After 12th, students can do BSc or BTech in Nanotechnology and later they can make a brilliant career by doing MSc or MTech in the same subject.
- Space Science It consists of courses ranging from three-year BSc and four-year BTech to PhD. These courses are exclusively at the IISC in Bengaluru.
- Robotics – Students with an ME degree in Robotics Science can get research work in a reputed institute like ISRO.
- Astro-Physics One can take admission in four or three year Bachelors Program (BSc in Physics). After Doctorate in Astrophysics, students can become Scientists in research organizations like ISRO.
- Dairy Science – After 12th, students can take admission in the four-year graduation dairy technology course after passing the entrance exam on All India Basis. Some institutes also offer a two-year diploma course in dairy technology.
- Environmental Science – Subjects like Ecology, Disaster Management, Wildlife Management, Pollution Control are taught. There are immense job opportunities in this field.
- Micro-biology – B.Sc. in Life Science or B.Sc. in Micro-Biology course.
- Water Science – Under this, students are taught subjects such as hydrometorology, hydrogeology, drainage basin management, water quality management, hydroinformatics.
Career scope for science class- Career scope for science classes
There are many career options for students of science class in which they can make their career, the best thing for the students of this class is that they can make a career in other subjects other than Science such as ART, HUMANITIES.
After graduating degree, students can easily find a job in any field, as well as PCM students can also find career options in the field of defenses.
Job prospects for science class students
After graduation, a student of science class has immense job opportunities.
In both the pride and private sector, you get job opportunities according to your course.
- Can become an engineer
- Can become a healthcare professional
- Can become a business professional
- Can become scientist
You can also become a teacher and there are many options where you can improve your future by getting a job.
Course for Commerce students after 12th – Course for the commerce students after 12th standard
After science, commerce has the highest demand. The field of commerce mainly covers subjects like Exchange of Goods, Money Exchange, Business Development. Business Development Manager, student of Commerce class. Chartered Accountant. Chartered Accountant, Chartered Financial Analyst, Business Representative, Business Manager can easily get jobs in the field as well as get good salary.
- Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com)
For students who want to make their career in the field of commerce, there is a lot of potential after BCom. Most of the students in BCom study subjects related to business scenarios, buying and selling goods, banking and communications, entrepreneurship, supply chain management and operations. Students who do B.Com can make a career in finance management, account management and business development. There is a BCom degree course which is 3 years old, students can take admission in BCom course on the basis of class 12th result.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
Chartered Accountant course is an ambitious course through which students can increase their career growth and get good salary. Chartered Accountant is the largest career domain for commerce students. The Chartered Accountant makes students eligible for auditing, cost accounting, management accounting, tax management work, so that students can get good jobs.
Other courses for Commerce class students
- Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelors of Commerce (Honors) or B.com (Hons)
- Bachelors in Economics
- Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
Professional Courses for Commerce
- Company Secretary (CS)
- Cost and Management Accountant (CMA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Bachelor of Law (LLB)
Course for Arts students after 12th – Course for students of Arts after the 12th
BA– Bachelor of Arts.
The course is for 3 years. The best part of this course is that many specialization courses are also included in this course.
Such as – BA Psychology, BA History, BA Archeology, BA Economics, BA Journalism and Mass Communication, BA English, BA Hindi, BA Malayalam, BA in other languages, BA Sociology, BA Politics, BA Geography, BA Indian Culture, BA Social Work e.t.c.
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) – Duration – 3 years
- BMS (Bachelor of Management Science. Course) – Duration – 3 years
- BFA (Bachelor of Fine arts. Course) – Duration – 3 years
- BHM – Bachelor of Hotel Management. Course – Duration – 3 years
- BEM – Bachelor of Event Management. Course – Duration – 3-4 years
- Integrated Law course- BA + LLB Course – Duration – 5 years
- BJM – Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communications. – Duration 2-3 years
- BFD – Bachelor of Fashion Designing. Course – Duration – 4 years
- B.El.Ed. – Bachelor of Elementary Education. Course – Duration – 4 years
- BPEd. – Bachelor of Physical Education. – Duration – 1 year
- D.El.Ed. – Duration – 3 years
- B.SW. – Duration – 3 years
- Animation and Multimedia course – The time duration of this course varies but is normally 1-3 years
- B.RM. – Duration – 3 years
- Aviation courses (Cabin Crew) Time period is from 1 to 3 years
- BBS – Time – 3 years
- BTTM – Time – 3-4 years
Although each area has its own scope, but before choosing any course, think well and understand and pay attention to the subject of your interest, because the course after 12th determines your future.