WordPress GDPR + CCPA + DPA Compliance 2021 v2.5.1
Note: We want to improve our website’s performance and usability so that you could really get a great benefit from our website. Just more one thing is that We publish all content only for testing purpose not for commercial use, so if you have money then we strongly recommend you to buy the require plugin/theme etc from original developer’s website. Use any theme OR plugin on your own risk! We only share files under the terms of GPL Licence (GNU General Public License) that provides professional themes, premium plugins & other php scripts for testing purpose only.
What is GPL Licence?
GPL Licence also known as the GNU General Public License (GNU GPL or GPL) is a widely used for the free software license, which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
Download Free WordPress GDPR + CCPA + DPA Compliance 2021 v2.5.1
WordPress GDPR + CCPA + DPA Compliance 2021 Free Download 2.5.1 – gdpr.ninjateam | WordPress GDPR + CCPA + DPA Compliance 2021 v2.5.1 is a regulation that requires companies to protect EU citizens’ personal data and privacy when doing business within the EU. Noncompliance can cost businesses up to $20 million, or 4% of their global sales.
By May 25, 2018, websites that collect data on people in European Union (EU) countries will be required to adhere to strict new rules on consumer data protection. Your company will be put at risk if you do not comply with GDPR.
That is why the Ninja GDPR Compliance WordPress Plugin was created to provide you with the best solution for your site in regards to this new legislation.
Why you need GDPR + CCPA + DPA Compliance?
- If you have a WordPress website that EU users can access, you must comply with GDPR.
- If you use cookie tracking or other tracking integrations such as Facebook pixels or Google Analytics, for example.
- GDPR enforcement is required if you use forms like Contact 7 to collect user data.
- This GDPR enforcement is needed if you use MailChimp or another addon to save user data.
- This compliance is needed if you use a contact service for your site users, such as live chat or a support help desk.
- You just need to concentrate on working and prospering if you want your company to be safe and trusted.
Apart from GDPR compliance, website owners outside the EU should prepare for the forthcoming California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA), Washington Privacy Act (WPA), Act on the Protection of Personal Information (APPI – Japan) and other legislation to be enacted. As a result, the Ninja GDPR plugin comes in handy. Get ready right now!
Download Links for WordPress GDPR + CCPA + DPA Compliance v2.5.1
Matched Content Posts: